-
May 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'd call to schedule a lobotomy for you EQ, but it doesn't seem necessary now [img]wink.gif[/img]
j/k, i personally can't stand Train and hope they all die in a horrible accident, but to each their own, and if you like them it's fine with me.... I'll just hope they die quietly to myself [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
#2
EndQuest
Guest
-
May 22nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I like it EQ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Definitely going to check out some more of their stuff. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I have a fairly broad spectrum of things l listen to - everything from Pantera to The Beatles to Billie Holiday and everything in between..... except country. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
not to intend anything, just a fact I've heard, Train is very big with the gay community for some reason.
on another not, they've had quite a few songs go over pretty big.
-
May 22nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
#5
Inactive Member
i'm not a fan either, but drops of jupiter was ok [img]eek.gif[/img]
*quietly slips out back*
-
May 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Wonder if any of the members are gay? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] 'Cause they're not that good looking (<=== as a "reason" for the gay community interest). In any event, the music is very cool! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 22, 2004 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
-
May 22nd, 2004, 06:36 PM
#7
Inactive Member
The only song I like by Train is "Drops of Jupiter."
-
May 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
#8
bonedust
Guest
drops of jupiter was ok, and calling all angels is coll as well. not my cup of tea, but still well done.
-
May 23rd, 2004, 03:13 AM
#9
EndQuest
Guest
I don't know how to describe what I am trying to say. The drums, melody, harmony, and the way it flows is really... I don't have an English word for it. In Russian, you would say, ehto zvuchit, it sounds.
-
May 23rd, 2004, 03:25 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Gotta link to it anywhere online? Even a clip of it?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks